Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Verizon Telephon Company Real Mystery Shopping Experience

Six months a go I had signed up for the triple play for $ 99.00 which included telelephon, Direct TV, and high speed internet in one bill. I have been happy paying $126.00 per month including taxes and service charges.

Yesterday, when I opened my bill it was $137.00. Today I called Verizon billing department to discus regarding the increase in my bill. It took me a long time to reach to the right person who can help me. I was being transferred from one person to another person. I was very disappointed. Finally, the last person who answers the phone was very helpful. He was willing to help me without transferring me to other people. I found out that Direct TV did not post the adjustment given for the triple play customers. Now, I have to contact Direct TV and discuss with them regarding my overcharge.

I expected Verizon to contact Direct TV and resolve the issue. I guess it is time for me to switch Telephone Company.

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Honoré said...

Ah, the power or customer service - or lack thereof! Bet verizon won't like that move on your part.
Customers walk with their feet from the library too when they're dissatisfied with our service and rules.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home